Personal Tax Returns in Surrey

Do you every struggle with your tax returns? At A N Perera & Co, we can help with your Personal Tax Returns in Surrey, Richmond, Kingston and London.

Are you struggling with your Personal Tax Returns in Surrey and need some help? You have come to the right place because at A N Perera & Co, we are a local bookkeeping and accountancy company based in Kingston and have help many customers in and around London & Surrey. We understand that filing your personal tax returns can be difficult, overwhelming and even a complicated process. This is where we come to help. As a company, we have been the first choice for many as we have offered our customers reliable advice and service when it comes to their tax returns. By providing such assistance, it tends to offer a peace of mind, as they have a professionally skilled team managing the whole process right from the beginning to the end. Our team always makes it their priority to offer all  customers a range of Accounting Services, so we are compatible with both small to large sized businesses. So, if you require any help with your Personal Tax Returns this year and are located in or around Surrey, please contact us today.

Who must send Personal Tax Returns in Surrey;

  •  Self-employed – you can deduct allowable expenses
  • If you have £2,500 or more in untaxed income
  • Income from savings or investments are £10,000 or more before tax
  • Income from dividends from shares are £10,000 or more before tax
  • Made any profit from selling shares, a second home or other chargeable assets and need to pay Capital Gains Tax
  • A company director – unless it’s a non-profit organisation (such as a charity) with no pay or benefits
  • Income (or your partner’s) is over £50,000 and one of you have claimed Child Benefit
  • Income from abroad that you needed to pay tax on
  • Lived abroad and had a UK income
  • Incomes over £100,000
  • A trustee of a trust or registered pension scheme
  • P800 from HMRC saying you didn’t pay enough tax last year – and you didn’t pay what you owe through your tax code or with a voluntary payment

Contact A N Perera & Co if you require any assistance with your Personal Tax Returns in Surrey.

At A N Perera & Co we are always here to help, so if you have any further enquiries or need more information about your Personal Tax Returns in Surrey, please feel free to contact us on 020 8974 5761 today. Moreover, if you visit us online at  you will see that we also provide HMRC Protection Insurance.

This entry was posted in Accountancy Services, Bookkeeping Services, Self Assessment Tax Returns. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.